Sunday, June 13, 2010

Genting Trip 5 June For Jan Lamb Talk Show





Last week gone to Genting with friends for Jan Lamb talk show.

A good trip for me. Short getaway. Could be better if Uncle Lim can be more kind to cover all my expense... But he damn cruel... Win Rm250 from me.

Share some nice screnery photo I take while at Genting.








World Cup has start. (^^)
Good news to all football fans but bad news to those girlfriend who don't like football. The biggest upset until today is yesterday match between England and USA.
Thanks to epic error from butter finger goal keeper Robert Green.



I feel a good tactic from good coach is the key to win in modern football. Take Mourinho for example. But then for England, it seems not working that right.
England did dominate the game with many good chance but the player just can't seems to make it right.

So right now the team that most likely to win this world cup is FC Barcelona.
Hahaha Joking only. I feel should be Brazil or Spain.

No comments: