Saturday, October 2, 2010

After surgery....

Yes I am still alive. So it means that the left ear surgery is success.

How am I now? Apart from my left ear, and a bit of sore throat, I am fine.
My left ear now quite a problem, coz blood is dripping from it and I have to put a cotton on the ear hole to prevent blood from flowing out. But even with the cotton, the blood dripping out so much that I left blood stain on the pillow in hospital.



Now how is my pretty lovely sexy left ear?





My left hand is getting a 2 inch needle inject into my blood vines during the surgery.



So beside this 2 places and my throat, the rest is really fine. Well maybe not too. Coz I am put into deep sleep during the surgery. So I am not sure did they try any inception on me. If you all notice that I am weird or different from before survery, do tell me. :P

2 comments:

ღ 關於我 - Masako ღ said...

小手術而已,不要把它看到那麼嚴重... 等你康復一起去吃東西哦~~

Man Fai said...

Sure... I still remember Teeq de.. :)