Thursday, November 11, 2010

3 more days....

3 more days and it gonna mark 2 years have past.

Have I die heart yet? I guess yes but I really can guess only. I don't know what I will really feel or do if I see her again...

My Mom always nag me and ask me to find a girl friend.
But I wonder can I really love anyone anymore? Feel like I am avoiding love.

Some people say each person must find 2 person first before getting married with the 3rd person. One person is the one that love you the most and the other person is the one that you love the most. It is say only after you learn how to be love and how to love, then only you can get married and happily ever after. I have meet both. The one that love me the most, "Ah Sia". And the one that I love the most, "Kai Mui".

So if really this third person appear will it be happily everafter? Right now I doubt I can even confess love to anyone even if that person appear. If she is the one, then God need to arrange for her to say that she love me too. Else I won't know.

3 more days, and it gonna be 15 November. Last year I try cheer myself up with expensive handphone gift. Doesn't work too well. This year, I will try oversea trip. Hope it will work.

Taiwan, wait for me, I will come. And please pray for a good weather. No typhoon or earthquake please....

No comments: