Monday, May 23, 2011

If I can turn back time.........

Since Friday, I have a weird idea. An idea that normally happen in movie, what if I am 18 again. What if I have 2nd chance to live my life.

Until today Monday, I still have this day dreaming idea.

Let see what I will do.

First is buy shares because I know September 11 2001 there will be a big big terrorist attack. Time for me to make profit. Really this is the first thing I think of, not how I will go try to amend a relationship with a girl. Not how to tackle the girl better.
Well maybe coz I don't have girl to tackle at that age (><)

2nd things that I think and I feel MUST do is, steal the whole Facebook idea. Register the domain first and create this social network. Muahahahahaha. If I can do it, I will be the number 1 billionaire in Malaysia. Even if fail, I must at least create Restaurant City, Pet Society etc.

3rd things that I think I MUST at least give it a try is to meet girl/model before they are too famous for me to date anymore. 1st in the list is Lin Chi-ling (林志玲). Before 2002, she is really a nobody. But after that year, she suddenly rose to fame and become super famous, super hot. 2nd in the list is Cica 周韦彤. Again another model that is totally nobody but is famous now....

4th is a list of property or house that I know price will rose very fast very soon. Persuade my mom to use all money for the investment.

Right now my mind only wonder to this list of things to do. I did not think of doing things like just go buy a 4D. Because I won't remember which date, what number is 1st price. But if I got the chance to turn back time the way I wish, then remember all the lucky number maybe is the 1st priority. :P

One funny or interesting things that I notice is, I never ever taught of anything to amend the relationship with my 1st gf or with that "kai mui". I think I miss them because I yet to find a better replacement for them. Once I find one, I will forget them totally.... Just like in my day dream, because I have 林志玲 as possible gf, I don't miss them anymore.

No comments: