Saturday, June 25, 2011

Same is human, same have brain but so different....

My job have let me communicate with many different kind of person from various culture and background. And because of that I find that this world have a variety of people that we can encounter. We need to always open our mind and heart accept them. Trust me some of the weirdos I meet is really beyond imagination of normal human. I will choose the most weirdos to talk about.

1. My job required me to work on public holiday too. And beside the usual OT claim that we can get for working on public holiday, we also have a free lunch meal. Normally this meal is KFC Snack Plate (2pc fried chicken, 1 Bread Bun, 1 Coleslaw, 1 Whipped Potato). And something happen on one day like this.

A colleague of mine take his box of KFC and have his lunch meal. But when he open the box, he notice that there isn't any bread bun in it. So he message the team lead that in charge for buying the lunch meal.
Col : Hi
Lead : Hi
Col : My KFC is missing one bun. Why?
Lead : (How I know why? Idiot) Really. I am not sure. Maybe if KFC shop forget to put in it.
Col : How can? You did not check it?
Lead : (I pack more then 20 pack of KFC. Should I open and check each box?) I just count the number of box.
Col : Since this time I have less one bun, next time you need to give me one more KFC fried chicken.
Lead : (Damn you. You so smart then next time I let you get the KFC. You try ask for that one more KFC Fried Chicken.)

Those in bracket is what in the Lead mind when my colleague say that to her.


2. This 2nd weirdos is another superb weirdos. When he started to work, we taught he is a very hardworking diligent worker. Because we always see him looking at the pc monitor. But very fast I know he is not. He sit 3 places from me and thus I can see his PC monitor too. And I find that even when the PC monitor screen have change to the screensaver that show my company logo, he can still continue to stare at the monitor. So we all came to conclusion that he mastered the lost technique of sleeping without closing his eyes.


3. Another I do not know you will categorize him as weirdo or bastard. But for me, I sure can't accept him with an open heart. You see our company have provided a coffee vending machine to the employee and we only need to pay 10 cents for it. So one day this Mr B go and buy the coffee but he notice the coffee taste is very weird. However he do not want to waste the 10 cents he pay for it. Thus he give this coffee as a gift to another colleague. That colleague of course do not know and drink it. Why I call Mr B bastard? He know the coffee taste weird and he has taste the coffee. But just because he do not want to waste that 10cents he give to other ppl.


4. Warning for this 4th weirdos because it is not something you should read before or right after a meal. The 4th weirdos is a girl with long hair. Every morning she will come to the office and comb her hair. However she have dandruff problem. So whenever she comb her hair, these dandruff will fall on her office table. She will look around and make sure no one is looking at her direction. Then pick up the dandruff from the table and eat it.



There is a lot more weird people that I have meet. These are just some that I feel a normal person can never imagine. Btw all of them is from my ex-company. I no longer faced them. XD

2 comments:

Sun said...

Y the stories sound so familiar de.. lol

Man Fai said...

Sun...

You know I know la. :P