Monday, August 15, 2011

Time........

I recently find some new meaning to time.
We always say time heal wounds. Time test a lot of thing.

I find that time do not heal wounds, rather it help to minimize the wound by uncovering truth as time goes by. And time test even the most perfect lie.

Example, your ex maybe blaming you that the difference in opinion, difference in personality the reason that he want to break up. But as time goes by, this truth, this lie will be uncovered and from the pain of break up, you will know it is him that is the bad guy and do not worth your love....

There is more then one time I read, the person who can survive will be the winner and the justice. I feel it is true now. The person who continue to live, will have most time to uncover truth, to learn more of basic things in this world. Such as me, I learn more about time.

No comments: