Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moody Friday.......

My mood is quite bad now...
Coz I am damn sick.
Sore throat to the point that I do not wish to talk anymore.
Even just drink water also will feel pain.
I guess it will be another boring weekend, where I just stay in house to sleep.
orz

Also a friend of mine who happen to be in same company with my ex-gf told me a surprising news.
My ex-gf hate me. When chat about me, she is very fury. I taught we break up peacefully, and that I manage to reduce damage to her to the minimum.
I guess in any love relation, to be friend again after breakup is impossible.

Also my friend say I always dine in at extravagant place. But for me, it is just once in a while. Maybe one month once.
Still too much?
Demotivate me to blog about my recent restaurant visit.

The only good thing that make me smile recently is I heard 3 very nice song. All is movie theme song. Hope I can find someone to watch the movie with me.
But if no one interested, maybe I just go alone.....

Olivia - 海枯石爛 from movie One Day. ( This song is the Chinese Theme song. The original movie theme song is not sure)







胡夏 - 那些年 from movie 那些年,我們一起追的女孩 (Apple of my eyes)







JJ Lin 林俊傑 - Love you you from movie 夏日樂悠悠





No comments: