Monday, September 24, 2012

No dream is too big to be archive.....

I don't know since when.... Maybe is from all the ultraman cartoon that I watch as a kid. Or maybe is the Masked Kamen Rider. Or those 5 different color hero that each drive a different robot and can join together to combine as a big robot and then go fight other outer space monster. Or is it the long forgotten Robotech/Macross
I guess that time I already feel Japan is a very special place... A place that I wish to go.... But as we all grow older, we will realise some dream is just too hard to realise

I don't know when it start again.. but this dream is all become an impossible to achieve dream. I guess I mature and grow up fast enough not to dream anymore as a kid....

Now this dream to go to Japan is slowly becoming possible for me again...

Or I am making this dream possible.

Going to Japan Tokyo this coming November....

Lesson to learn, no dream is too big to be archive if you keep believing.

1 comment:

Connie Lam said...

yupez and I always believe I can achieve what i want / wish one day.. :D waiting for ur souvenir from Japan yeahhhh :P