Monday, January 13, 2014

Penang Trip - Art Hunting at Penang


Penang art development around the Georgetown. Don't know when it start, who got the idea or why it happens. I guess is we just like to use Art to show our feeling.

The art drawing in Georgetown do revive the tourism there. Many people flock the city everyday to have a look. But as usual, this is only true for non penangite. Some of my Penang friend claim they never go to any of these spot to take photo.

To get to all the spot, the best way is start early and rent a bicycle here. The bicycle shop will provide a map for you to start.

Not all the art still available. Some as time pass, the drawing fade away. But some might just appear overnight. So sometimes you may notice something that not found in other people photo. Enjoy Art Hunting.

Below is the art that I manage to hunt. I choose to walk. So not manage to cover all.





















The last photo is surprise. I never know the famous Jimmy Choo started his apprentice work at such a small shop in Georgetown.













And finally some art that I notice while walking around.




That ends my Art Hunt at Penang.

1 comment:

Connie Lam said...

wow u managed to find quite many of the murals :)