Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Love is feeling

What is love? An answer that continuously seek by many people.
And I believe you will get 100 different answer if you ask the same question to 100 different people.
Everyone have their own belief/definition.

Some guys would probably answer Love is 36-24-36.
Use to be mine too. When I am younger.

But I have changes. Or I should say mature as I see more and more things that happen around me.

The girl that I should not have try to start the relationship, at first say she dun like cat.
But I can see if the gift is given by certain person. If it is with this certain person, she won't mind it. And can feel happy with the cat too. 

So for me, now this is love. A special feeling affinity towards someone that you feel whatever he/she is doing, just feel so sweet to you. The same bouquet of rose, if given by other guys, you might throw it to rubbish bin. But when given by the One, you will happily take selfie with it and feel so sweet.

Love is feeling. An indescribable, illogical and non scientific explainable feeling that makes you feel happy.

Maybe just seeing that person, it cure the tiredness of work. 

Anything related to this person, you try to find out. Put highest priority.

It's been 2 months and 20 days since I last message with this person. I still wondering if she will contact me again. But I bet she won't.....
Oh Well, just take it as a dream.

No comments: