Friday, August 13, 2010

I want this... I want that....

Have you ever feel you want to have this and you want to have that but you just can't?

Everyone do, right?

Recently my company have staff performance evaluation. Normal staff where the boss and you have a personal talk that boss will tell you what he hope or expect from you. You need to show what you want like to be transfer to another dept, or to progress in your career.

This part is where I guess I fail. Coz I never really think of what I wish to do in my career. My aim is just to earn more money and satisfy my other craving in life. Coz I already give up on those so called dream job or job that I do what I like. I mean dream job like getting 10k a month and doing nothing etc. Or be able to do what I like as a job. Coz what I like is play game. So can I be a professional game player? I am sure I can't.

So when boss tell me, I am now XX age. I should think of what I want or how I want to progress in my career. If really want to think of what I want, I can make a long long list.

Like first, I want to travel to Hokkaido, Japan. To this place :

Also want to go a lot of other place to travel and see those pretty scene with my own eyes.

But then even simple thing that I want also I may not be able to achieve.

Like I just want someone to go watch a movie with me. And even that also I can't seems to find anyone to do that with me...

Well I guess I have to go alone...

No comments: