Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Divine message to my future LOVE

Today gone to Thean Hou Gong for prayers. I try to qiu qian or divination for the love Omen and guess what is the answer I got...

總是前途莫心勞,求神問聖枉是多;
但看雞犬日過後,不須作福事如何

This means... God Helps Those Who Help Themselves.

Your future is in your own hands. Wok hard for it and don't resign entirely to divine help. Cheer up, good tidings will be forthcoming for you.


So God is really great. Coz it really tell me the most correct way for what I wish to ask. I maybe should be the one that take first step first instead of sit here waiting.

And thus I go online search. Another explaination is that I should just relax. Take it easy like Long Vacation. Coz after 雞犬日 thing I wish will show. 雞犬日 can means time, day, months and year. For my situation I believe is either months or year. And that means after August and September if it is month. Which is a good thing coz October not too far away from me now. (^^)

And Roster and Dog year if year. Which is very bad coz Now is just 2010 and to wait for Dog year to pass, that will be 2019. 9 more years.

So my future love gonna be waiting for in October 2010? or in 2019?

I think better trust myself. And enjoy my freedom now first. After all, marriage is a very scary thing. :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything will be fine.
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求