Monday, July 19, 2010

Problem......

First of all, today I am suppose to sleep at afternoon and then wake up for night shift. But damn coffee from yesterday night shift is waking me up till now. ><

2nd problem, the heat from my sis wedding is getting more clear. Thanks to my dad, he seems to have an unlimited number of good friend that he wish to invite for the wedding dinner. Right now the guest that he want to invite is 300 and he still got more backup on his list. I won't surprise if he can invite till 400 person.
So, don't blame me for not wanting to go find girl friend or get married etc. My dad is one of my greatest fear for these kind of things.

3rd problem, well this one is always classic problem to everyone. Money. StarCraft 2 coming out end of this month. I really wish to play it. But I dun think my old PC can. So need to upgrade it. Right now the spec I want seems to cost me RM3000. ><

4th problem, my addiction to Facebook. Need to stop it la. Last month company got spy on my network usage and found that one night 7.5 hour of working and I manage to browse 11000 website. That is like 2-3 second I go a website. So this show how much Facebook addiction I am having. ><

5th problem, Enough la... dun want to share other that is less troubling me. :p

3 comments:

huilinglee said...

they complain u browse other web? then wat are u suppose to to while waiting for e-mail & phone call?

Man Fai said...

Do work lor...

Haiz it is like that de la..

Anywhere you work also will have these kind of problem lor..

huilinglee said...

kinda hard to find s perfect work har~