Sunday, October 23, 2011

2 movie, a new job and a tiring week....

2 movie, a new job and a tiring week....

This conclude what happen to me lately....

I start working at new office this week. Near Bukit Nanas KL Tower.
Quite a fun place to work. There is a Friday Afternoon Market that is like Pasar Malam every Friday afternoon. Plus quite a nice view too.

Also watch 2 movie Love U U, and Real Steel.

Love U U is a movie I wish to watch since watching the trailer and the main theme song, Love U U by JJ Lin

Better then my expectation. A few comment though, since this is a sequel to Summer Holiday, 夏日么么茶, I was expecting nice ocean scenery with maybe snorkeling etc like Summer Holiday. However this time they did not show too much on the beauty of the island. Lets hope it still bring tourist to visit after watching this movie.

The other movie Real Steel, is not a movie I interested to watch at the begin. A movie about a boxer with a bit of twist, the boxer become a robot. Feel like it will be Rocky copy cat. However the movie turnout to be really nice. I would say it combine AI (Artificial Intelligence) + Rocky + Sea Biscuit.

The director did a good job to keep the audience entertain throughout the movie. And since the publisher of this movie is Steven Spielberg, I notice a lot of similarities with Steven style of telling a story. It normally involve a kid that is naive and interesting to watch as it communicate with something that is beyond this real world. Sometimes it is ET, Alien, Dinosaur, and in this movie, it is a Boxing Robot.

So that is all the update of my life recently.

Till I have mood to write again..... 

No comments: