Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bangkok Trip Day 2 - Dinner at the Chao Phraya River side

Pre Bangkok Trip | Bangkok Day 1 | Bangkok Trip Day 2 - Jatujak Weekend Market | Bangkok Trip Day 2 - Dinner at the Chao Phraya River | Bangkok Trip Day 3 - Asian Herb Association | Bangkok Trip Day 3 - Central World & Banyan Tree | Bangkok Trip Day 4 - Platinum Fashion and Big C | Bangkok Trip Day 4 - Mango Tango | Bangkok Trip Day 5
Destination for the night :  
Terrace Princess Pub & Restaurant
94 Charoennakorn Soi 21
Chareonnakorn Road,Banglampoolang,Klongsarn,Bangkok 10600.
Tel.:02-8603700
 
How to get there: 
Take BTS to WongWian Yia BTS station, then take taxi to Charoennakorn Soi 21, within 50baht.


 After a long day walk at Jatujak, I have a short foot massage at BodyTune. But the time is not enough. I have to rush to reach the restaurant on time. So I did not take photo for this shop. But this is a very good Thai Massage shop in Bangkok. Browse their website here for more info.



Finally reach this place. My stomach is very hungry at that time. From the look, this restaurant look quite high class. 


It is at the riverside but due to my camera flash is not that powerful, I can't take clear photo of it. This is the best I can get. The building opposite the river seems to be some hotel. The club at the rooftop is having some party.


The wind from the river is quite strong. The light is swinging as the wind blow.


We ordered a Heineken tower. Thus the restaurant arrange for a beer girl to keep the glass full.


There is live band playing music at the stage. Providing a relaxing environment.


The fried fish in thai style. I did not get to taste much of the fish. Coz it is too tasty and got grab most by other people. (Ps: Also due to me busy taking photo.)


Pineapple fried rice? Or Pad Thai? I don't know. But is quite nice. 


A lot of people comment that thai curry crab is good. For me I feel like eating crab that is cook using maggi mee preservative ingredient. The taste is so maggi mee. I feel any Chinese restaurant in Malaysia cook the crab better then this. However when I went to Somboon last year, I see even the former prime minister of Japan, Junichiro Koizumi have dine in the restaurant before. Back to the review here. Although the crab taste bad, but the crab itself is very big. The meat is very good.    


Green curry. No comment as I did not try it at all.


If you did not try tomyam soup in Thailand, you have not visit Thailand. This soup do not need further comment. I have never try a Tomyam Soup in Thailand that taste bad yet.


Fried Oyster with egg. A Taiwan friend that dine with us say it feel like Taiwan Fried Oyster. But the sauce is not as good as taiwan sauce. I been to Taiwan before and I can only say the Taiwan sauce taste is not suitable to my taste bud.


Fried vegetable. To balance the diet. 


A table full of dish.


The leftover.....


Creme Brulee. Taste very good.  


Fried Banana and Vanilla Ice Cream


Coconut milk and taro desert. Not bad lor...

After the dinner I travel back to my hotel to enjoy the "JACUZZI" hehehe (^__^)

Pre Bangkok Trip | Bangkok Day 1 | Bangkok Trip Day 2 - Jatujak Weekend Market | Bangkok Trip Day 2 - Dinner at the Chao Phraya River | Bangkok Trip Day 3 - Asian Herb Association | Bangkok Trip Day 3 - Central World & Banyan Tree | Bangkok Trip Day 4 - Platinum Fashion and Big C | Bangkok Trip Day 4 - Mango Tango | Bangkok Trip Day 5

No comments: