Saturday, February 18, 2012

One Day

I finally watch this movie One Day. The story of 2 person that meet on a one fine day and it become their annual event every year to meet up on this date. They become the closest kind of "Just Friend". Really sweet movie but can be sad too depend on how you view it.




Really love it coz it just feel so sweet.I like some of the words it the movie
"I need to speak to someone. Not someone. You"
"She made you decent. And in return you made her so Happy"


Love really just happen on that some day. Sometimes maybe just that one sudden special moment that you will notice that this is the person you want to spend the rest of the life with. No logic explanation.

Maybe that just what happen with me and her. So close yet so far. I have been trying to avoid contacting her but I slowly find my will getting weaker..... I notice she just arranged for a trip with some friends to Vietnam.

Feels like everyone making some progress to some place but only me is still staying at the same spot, wondering and loss direction. Maybe that is the reason why I am out of luck in love....

I need to get up and move again.

No comments: