Friday, October 26, 2012

《犀利人妻最終回:幸福男.不難》

《犀利人妻最終回:幸福男.不難》



 A fierce wife.
I wonder why it is called a fierce wife.
As the main "wife" in this drama or movie is not fierce at all.
Because she is not fierce therefore she got bully.
Her husband got seduce by her own cousin.
Her house got live by them.
Her bed is slept by them.
Even her beloved daughter is almost taken from her.

 I really wanted to punch the guy.
After all he has done to this "wife", he still think maybe they can get back together again.
Lucky in the end he realize what he should do.
He understand that he should let go the hand so that the "wife" can go find the happiness.

The movie could have a higher rating from me if the story is more flowing and the ending can be less sudden twist. It feel so dramatic that the main character need to fly all the way to find their love one and then scream in front of the chapel to stop the wedding. Should they also put song like "25 minutes" at this part?

Otherwise it could be a much better movie.

Two part of the movie make me shed tears.
First is when after all the guy did, the girl still left him alone at the wedding registration.

It just touch a sensitive spot of my heart and tear start to flow down my cheek.

Another part is when the girl best friend say....
"The reason I choose my current husband is because I feel most comfortable when I am with him"

Cause it remind me of her....

I wonder is it I do not give you this comfortable feeling?

Or perhaps you just need the luxury feeling and get surrounded by Gucci, Prada, Channel, and LV......


No comments: