Sunday, September 1, 2013

Short trip to Ho Chi Minh - Day 5

Day 1 | Day 1 - Hotel | Day 2 | Day 3 & 4 | Day 5


Last day at Ho Chi Minh.

I start to get used to the car and motorcycle here.
Start to love the Vietnamese Coffee that I had one everyday.
And of course I notice lots of pretty, cute vietnamese lady in Ho Chi Minh.
It is not surprise that many wealthy guy visit Vietnam looking for bride.

My colleague bring me to try another local restaurant before I leave.
This restaurant have a more food court style. With each stall selling different local food.









Snail. (=__=!!)
And I ate. I can't taste any special of the meat as lemon grass and other ingredient has covered the taste.




And that conclude my last meal in Ho Chi Minh.
Next is boarding the airplane and fly back to Malaysia.
The view is magnificent on the way back and I took some nice photo.







Day 1 | Day 1 - Hotel | Day 2 | Day 3 & 4 | Day 5


2 comments:

Connie Lam said...

believe it or not? Vietnam is my travel list? haha... I want to go to EVERY COUNTRY! very ambitious horr :D

Man Fai said...

Well, for Vietnam, it should be easy. AirAsia ticket is RM320. I heard some traveller talk about the cheap flight ticket price while I am at HCM.