Sunday, December 7, 2014

2014 Summary

Another year going to end. Another single birthday has passed.

I guess I should just give up. Give up on love. Give up on building a family. And just live a single life.

I wonder if I am too good in hiding my heart. Many people say before, I sound like don't care, don't really need. Very cold blooded. 冷漠.

But sometimes, I just joke something and that is really what I wanted. I am someone who don't like to show my self. Afraid to show my real self.
But if I do say something like "I love you", I really meant it. I really meant that I love you and willing to share all the thing I have in this world with you, including my life.
But no one seems to believe that.

The world of 2014, a more and more realistic world. Everything is about personal advantage and benefit. Being nice to other people is a stupid thing to do. Not many people will appreciate it. So better to just be nice to yourself.

Important event happened this 2014?
1. Travel to Guang Zhou. First time to go to China. Although I did not visit any palace, historical chinese building or the Great Wall of China. But Guang Zhou is my grandfather hometown. I guess I should have some relative at this city. But almost no contact. I scare if I contact, someone call me uncle here. 
2. Travel to Hong Kong and Macau. Both place is familiar places to me. I have seen the place in so many TV Drama and Movie, but the feeling is so different when I finally visit here.
3. Give up on someone. Someone that continuously give me false hope.
4. Family relation. I feel I am getting more distance with my parents. I start not to trust them anymore. Feel both of them value money more than me. Feel so sad.
5. I finally manage to reduce weight. Consider not bad, because I manage to reduce 8 kg.

Beside, these like not much big thing to talk about. 

So for 2015, my goals is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I made a promise in 2012 & planned to do in 2011.

Gambateh!!!!!

No comments: