Friday, December 25, 2015

Good Bye 2015

A look back on this year. I have been very busy. Many drama or things that normally happen in Korean Drama happen to me.

I meet with her again and some how our timing is right this time. Spark happen but many obstacle in between us. But as I continue to hold her hand and never let go easily, slowly one by one obstacle is overcome together with her.

The world is moving and so is my life. But still every year I will look back on important thing that has happened. The most important thing is

1. I found the One and Only One person that I want to stay together for the rest of my life. You completed me.
2. I go to Japan again. This time cover Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Himeji, Kobe, Shirakawa-Go, Nikko, Tokyo. A long and tiring trip but well worth it.
3. I see snow for the first time. I know I will see it someday but never able to imagine myself when I really see it. A very special and memorable experience.
4. My family member health condition. My parent both diagnosed with diabetes. My sis in Intensive Care Unit for almost a week due to Dengue. And my dad broken his shoulder/collarbone due to accident. All these tell me, treasure the precious moment that they are with you.
5. My career is slowly moving a step. I can predict 2016 will be an even more busy year for me.

I will try find time to conclude my Japan trip....

Undeniable fact is this blog is more of a travel info blog.....

No comments: