Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Counting down my days in this Helldesk

Currently schedule is end of this October I will finally leave this desk. Been here for 3 years.
See the changes of Operation Manager 3 times. So in chinese saying, I am "三朝元老" which means that even the emperor cannot simply fired me this 元老.

I am use to say that here I am the "Super Senior" or "祖師爺" because most staff here is my junior. Some newbie is the student of my student punya student punya student. :P

Now I am going to leave this desk soon. I always wonder why I did not leave sooner. Maybe coz I feel a job that can allow me surf facebook and listen to song while working is hard to find.
Maybe is to find a job that I can shake leg watch movie in office while getting pay for extra OT coz working on a public holiday is hard to find. There is many reason why I stay here. Many memory too.....

But life go on. I need to get moving or I continue to see this desk move to death. From what I can see, it is getting worse here with newbie just don't care to help the people that seek their assistance. They only care how to keep acting like they do a lot of job when they actually did nothing but forward the request to manager for manager to follow up.

Enough babbling on the poor animal that is found working here. I just want to say I am going to leave soon. Bye Bye to all my friends. Hope you all can keep your sanity while working here.

Count down clock begin. 10 days left.

2 comments:

Man Fai said...

maybe should say 四朝元老.
Coz I work under 4 Operation manager in my years here.

huilinglee said...

man man so hard workin posting blog =) all the best to u and hope that u'll feel more happier workin @ the new environment =)