Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Delicious @ Dua Residency, Jalan Tun Razak



Delicious @ Dua Residency, Jalan Tun Razak

Have a nice dinner today at this restaurant. Normally I won't like these kind of self promote thing. Because I feel delicious, nice or good should be say by other and not self proclaimed. Anyway, this restaurant have proven that they live up the name. I have a few meal before at their One Utama and MidValley branch. This is my first visit at this branch and first time I take the photo to write blog about it.


This is the Carbonara Spagetti. Unlike most Carbonara, this one still have slice of cheese on top. Taste wise is good. Or I should say standard taste.



Muschroom Spagetti. After loads of meat during CNY, I taught it will be a good idea to have some vegetarian meal, thus give this a try. The portion is generous as usual but I find the sauce a bit too thick. It is good when you try your first bite but as you continue, you will start to feel the taste a bit too thick.




Chocolate cake. This one is a must try at Delicious for Chocolate lover. The chocolate flavor is very nice mix with the vanilla ice cream on top.




This is call Berilicious Chocolate Pravolta. And it is my favourite that I must order everytime I am here. I find the one serve here is less sweet compare to other branch which is good for me. (^^)

(Note:For Midvalley branch, this Berilicious dessert is hot sale item. So when you go during night time, this item maybe finished)

No comments: