Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Trattoria Tanzini, G Tower Hotel



Been a while since I went for a nice dinner with good friends.
Kind of hard to arrange such a date due to my working time... ><

Anyway this place is suggested by my friend and I like the scenery from the restaurant.



Can see my old office from where I seat.

I am late when I reach the restaurant and let my friend wait for an hour. (Sorry) However she is very understanding and did not blame me much. (Good manner girl. ^_^)

The menu look expensive to me. A little bit pricier then the usual fine dining restaurant that I went. But given the ambiance and scenery from the restaurant, it is forgiven.

However that does not means I will try all their menu. I am very poor. (><)

So I go for their lunch set.




First on their serving is the complimentary bread. It is a surprise that the restaurant put effort to bake these complimentary bread. The bread come with 3 extra sauce to spice up the taste of the bread.

After the bread, is taken, the waiter start to put down utensil for the meal. And that is when I notice the knife have my name initial. (^___^)



So add mark for this restaurant to my list of recommended dining restaurant.



And then come the Appetizer



From left is Mozzarella Cheese, Smoked duck with mandarin orange, Smoked Salmon with Caviar.

As what good appetizer should do, it tempt us and make us asking for more.

The drinks is also serve while me and my friend are busy taking the photos. XD


The Trattoria Lychee Mocktail which is very soothing for my throat.



Fruit Delight Mocktail. From the look it should be Orange juice with some other juice mixture. She did not complain about it so another good drinks.



This is my main course. Herb Baked Organic Jade Perch Fillet. The portion is really for those with smaller stomach as the 2 small piece of fish fillet is not enough for me. The taste is still great. Can feel the fresh taste of the fish.



My friend main course is Char-Grilled Lamb Rack with homemade Chili Fettuccine and Jumbo Asparagus. But it suffer the same portion problem. Her comment is the lamb looks fat but is not oily. Thumbs up on this.



We decide to order one more main course meal instead of leaving the restaurant with half full stomach. Our choice is this Tanzini Tiger Prawn Vongolle.



The Tiger prawn is very large and fresh. Another great dish from Tanzini.

Last to be serve is the Dessert



The dessert for the day is Opera Cake and Chocolate Cheese Cake.
The cheese cake taste is good. Unlike the cheese cake from other shop, this cheese cake feel smooth and not too cheesy.

The bill at the end is RM240 for 2 person. (Ouch~!)

But the price is expected and definitely did not stop me from coming again.

Some of the photo taken from the Tanzini.







2 comments:

AugustDiners said...

Sigh i still have my reservations about this restaurant, and i refuse to go until i see something to my liking hehehe :)

Man Fai said...

What reservation?

For me I feel it worth the money I pay for. And the view is really good.