Sunday, May 26, 2013

Feel want to go to somewhere and do nothing.....

Been a while since my last blog of my life.
First busy with writing my Tokyo travel experience, then things happen, from office backstabbing, boss meeting, fly to Jakarta for office renovation, Malaysia election, crazy eating McDonald every week once to collect Hello Kitty, karaoke session with friends that end up with me having diarrhea for 2 days........

Lots of things happen.....


But life goes on...... Earth still spining.... Sun still rises in the east to start the days.
No matter what happen, the world won't stop because of you....


But I feel tired. Tired in the heart.
Hoping for someone I can hug.

Feel want to go to somewhere and do nothing.....



1 comment:

Connie Lam said...

Get urself a short getaway :D perhaps a trip to beach/ island? somewhere more peaceful and quiet hehe