Monday, December 14, 2009

Countdown....

Today is 14 Dec...
Left 8 days before 冬至,又称“贺冬”、“冬节”. Meaning "Arrival of Winter"
Left 11 days before 25 Dec... Christmas.
Left 18 days before 1 Jan.. New Year
Left 2 months before 14 Feb... Valentine Day and coincidentally is also First day of Chinese New Year.

And that means I will grow old one year again.
Need to face my relative same old question.
"Got gf or not?" "Bring over let us see see"
Haiz...

If got GF I won't want to go see you all also lor. See for what? Ang Pow?
Haiz... Ang Pow money add together just enough for me to eat one meal at Jogoya.

Still, I have to face them.
Time change a person a lot.
10 years ago, I will still look forward to celebrate CNY. Now....

Learn a new word today


Meaning is "a gloomy state of mind, esp. when habitual or prolonged; depression."

Yes that is what I feel now... Coz feel like I am wasting my time.
Go to work at 8am but did nothing except for checking email till 10am.
Then move to start training which again did nothing much till 12pm and off to lunch for 1 hour. and continue training for another 2 more hour till 3pm. Then is finish work and again back to check email till 5pm.

That is the normal work day. If got things happen like today, it will become 8-12.30pm check email, 12.30pm - 1.30pm lunch, 1.30pm to 5pm, check email.

I can only see gloomy future in the new department that I am in now.

In melancholy state also due to the fact that I am still sick with cough and sore throat. Plus nothing really nice or good seems to happen to me recently.

No comments: