Monday, December 28, 2009

I am wasting my time....

So boring that I started to compose song... :P

What's the time
seems just an hour have pass
I see my monitor screen, the time is just 11am
I am in office
But only thing in my mind, is my lovely bed

Oh, I get up and try to go to washroom
I try to read story but I am still boring
I thanks to lord above
That my sanity is still with me
even thou I am boring till crazy

*wasting my time... surfing the internet
Felling so dumb
I stare at my monitor
hoping that 5pm will reach faster
I'm wasting my time..

I try to surf the internet but dun know what to find
I go to facebook and it show page cannot be display
oh, help me please
is there someone who can make me
wake up from this dream

Repeat *

#I'm wasting my time
Checking my spam email
I fall asleep to the sound
of "teet, time is 11am"
A prayer gone blind

I'm wasting my time

My friend keep telling me
hey your job so good
no need do work but still get pay
this is the ideal job for many ppl so dun complain

wooo

Repeat * and #

This is the original song.



Another song that I found in my spam email box.
also very suitable for me

The lyrics to the song to be sung in the tune of "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt, play along the attached song.

Song title : My Cubicle

My job is stupid,
My day's a bore,
Inside this office,
From 8 to 4.

Nothing ever happens,
My life is pretty blank,
Pretending that I am working,
Pray I don't get canned.

My cubicle, my cubicle,
It's 1 of 62,
It's my small space,
In a crowded place,
Just a six by six board booth,
And I hate it, that's the truth.

When I give a sigh,
As the boss walks by,
No one ever talks to me,
Or looks me in the eye,
And I really should work,
But instead I just sit here,
And surf the internet.

And my cubicle, my cubicle,
It doesn't have a view,
It's my small space,
In a crowded place,
I sit inside there too,
And sometimes I sit here nude.


No comments: