Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Dear Car

To My Super Nice Owner,

Sorry that I always break down. Give you trouble. Causing you headache and heart attack. But I really don't want to be like this. I am old. 20 years old car already.

I will do my best to serve you. Please do always keep me with you.
Love you. *MUACKS*

From
Apple Green Peugeot "5581"

================================================================================


To Apple Green Peugeot "5581"

You arr... Last month and this month combine. Cost me RM1k for your tyre, clutch, gear box suspension, Engine Suspension etc. And not that all, driving you when you making weird sound is the one that make me most tension. Dun know when you will stop moving. Dun know will you at least survive till my dad car workshop or not.

Really think of want to buy a new car and replace you.
But still I got many memory with you.
And you still is my dearest car.
I know some of your problem is also due to my careless mistake.
So I won't blame you all the time.
Also when you break down, I start to learn more on how to take care you.
Remember when you first get the clutch cable break. And causing the car no clutch.
I really tension. Don't know how to drive a manual gear car that don't have clutch.
But now, I know how to do it. (^^)

So don't you worry, we both upgrade ourself together. You be more "guai guai" and I learn more of ur drawback.
Just like a pair of old couple. We tolerate each other till white hair lor. :P

From
Super Nice Owner

No comments: