Monday, January 24, 2011

Garden Restaurant at Garden Midvalley.

Kind of confusing title right. There is a restaurant name Garden Restaurant in One Utama. Now it opening a new branch in Midvalley. Near the bridge between Garden and Midvalley.

I have always wanted to try this restaurant in One Utama, but always something happen. Anyway, this time I got the chance to try their branch in MidValley.





Just like the name suggest, this restaurant theme is a garden style restaurant.
So you will have the feel of sitting in garden and have a high tea. It will be better if the floor is also grass. Coz I love to step on soft grass with my bare feet. (^^)






Now the food is really so so. The chef did try to think of new kind of food for the menu and the taste is not bad. But not that fantastic.


This is the Mix Fruit Tea. It sounds better when I read it in the menu. But taste really not that great. I did not finish it even though I am thirsty.


The mushroom cream soup is nice. Some restaurant will prepare this soup with more cream and just a few piece of mushroom. Garden Restaurant choose to include more mushroom inside which is good. I like it.


Ham sandwich is really plain. Not much suprise here.


This is the salmon fish steak with orange sauce. A really special dish that I really never seen something familiar in any other restaurant. Taste is surprisingly unexpected. Because orange and salmon don't seems to match.

Conclusion, I would give them a 3 star. Good Environment, Food is not bad.

No comments: