Sunday, January 9, 2011

Korean Drama Fever

Spend the weekend at house watching a Korean drama named "King of Baking, Kim Takgu". It is not latest but still quite new. It has 50% air rating. Even surpass "My Name is Kim Sam Soon". Now this may not sound really something remarkable, but take note that this drama is on air during the WORLD CUP 2010 period.

Story wise, it started out as old fashion drama where a wealthy family with the husband have 2 wife. He don't love first wife and love the 2nd wife more. Thus begin the first wife as the evil person trying her best to kick 2nd wife out of the house. But as the plot continue there is a lot of small detail and storyplot in the drama that keep the audience interested and wanting more. I remember I always tell myself that this gonna be the last episode of the day but when it reach the ends, I say "Let's just watch one more."

Just watch this drama if you got the chance. Recommended by me. Even though I not even reach half of the drama yet (Watched till episode 13), I am already in love with it. The first Korean drama I watch since "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho"

No comments: