Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yuzu Restaurant MidValley



I have always love Yuzu food. Fresh sashimi and their ikura taste is heavenly. Ikura that melt in the mouth with a little bit of saltiness that reminds you the taste of ocean. Heavens

Now Yuzu has gone thru some renovation since my last blog about it. The wooden panel on the left handside of the restaurant is refurbish to show a small sushi bar.

The interior decoration has change with kimono hanging on the wall, more plant decoration.

The menu also have new comer but lesser choice for set menu.

Anyway lets start with the new dish that I try. The Yuzu Volcano Sushi.


This dish is recommended to me by another blogger Ms Jazz. And it is really good. A must try

Next dish is the Saikoro Wagyu Beef

I remember this is the same dish that I order in my previous blog, and it really don't taste as good as before. I remember the beef use to feel like it is melting in my mouth. Something that no other beef steak can match no matter how tender is the beef steak. But of course this do not means it is not good. It is still one of the best beef you will ever try.




My Unagi set with Soba Mee in cute little bamboo bowl. The Unagi taste is one of the best I ever had. The sauce they use is very thick and exquisite taste.


This is call Saba Kuwayaki with fresh egg. According to my friend, it taste is bad and it is too oily.


Teriyaki chicken that is order by my friend, taste is very good. I try one small piece, and find that it is still as good as before. (^^)


For dessert, I order this Green Tea Mochi. It is unlike mochi that I have try before.
This one is more sticky but not so soft. And you can taste the rice.

So conclusion, Yuzu is still the best Japanese restaurant for me. (^___^)

No comments: