Friday, July 31, 2009

Food of Devils - 2



A few weeks back, I pass thru a Sushi Shop that say they got a 30% off promo on Salmon Sashimi. I went in and try it. For RM30, they give 5 slice of thick Salmon Sashimi serve on top of ice and freshly grated wasabi. Compare to Salmon Sashimi that I tasted before, these slice is thicker and bigger. So it do commensurate to it's price. And I am very suprise by the presentation of the sashimi.

And so I promise myself "I'll be back"

This week I find friends to go and try it again with me. The shop name is Yuzu Japanese Restaurant. Situated just below MyYoga in Garden MidValley Kuala Lumpur. It is hard to be miss.



First I try the Salmon Sashimi. The one I choose this time not only include salmon but also belly salmon sashimi and Ikura (Salmon roe). The presentation of the sashimi is certainly the best I have seen from the many other restaurant that I visit.



The Ikura is small but very soft and tasty. Almost feel like it melt in my mouth and the sweet taste of sea fill my mouth. The salmon belly sashimi and salmon sashimi both taste fresh. Presented on top of



Next to come is the teriyaki chicken set



The teriyaki chicken is very different from the normal teriyaki sauce chicken. Yuzu chef have mix the normal teriyaki sauce with malt sugar to give the thick mixture that is not found in normal teriyaki chicken.




Next to come is my friend Salmon BBQ Wagyu Saikoro Beef set.



The black pepper use for the BBQ set seems to be of higher quality and is more aromatic giving a better taste for the salmon.


The wagyu beef taste fabulous. The normal beef steak no matter how tender it is cooked it will still be hard to chew. This beef felt like it melt in the mouth with the juice flowing out of the beef that is cut in cube.



Having try the mouth watering beef but just 4 piece is too little for us. So we decide to order more and also order another grilled Unagi.





The Unagi do not hold any surprises but it still taste great. The wagyu beef, still the great taste








That conclude my visit to this shop. It is quite expensive but worth it as the quality and presentation of the food is certainly higher compare to the normal Japanese sushi shop. And I definitely will be back again to try the wagyu beef again.

3 comments:

huilinglee said...

Man Man.... u make me hungrieeee~

Anonymous said...

Nice Photos!!!
Made me feel to go there again...
Keep on!!!

Man Fai said...

when you save enough money, we go try 2 head abalone.