Monday, July 20, 2009

A few things happen these weeks.

First is I got a virtual GF. Hahaha. But no one seems to notice my relationship status change in Facebook. Those that know now is people that I told them myself. Kinda of sad and frustrated.

Second is again my office political things. Just simply let people do their work and you gain profit from good subordinate yet the boss like to play political things like don't let you change department, tiny increment of only a few bucks. Don't understand what is their gain from these kind of things.

Third is I am sick. Or should say my body finally cannot take it anymore. Since moving to shift work my work schedule have a big change. Now I work 4 days and rest 4 days. The 4 working days is futher divided to 2 day shift, 2 nite shift. Each day work for 12 hour from 8 to 8. Difference is just day shift is 8am to 8pm while nite shift is 8pm to 8am.

Because of this change my natural body clock is mess up. At nite 2-3am i will feel hungry and need to find food. When I sleep at 12am, I cannot sleep until 6.30 am as I use to. Sure will wake up around 3am. Afternoon also very easy feel sleepy. When sleep at afternoon, I will sleep till 7pm.

So today, I on medical leave and rest at home. I can blame it on the haze but I know the real culprit is still working late a nite when it is time I should sleep.

No comments: