Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daydreaming in Office

It is now 5am, I am in office, with most of my scheduled work done. Now is either time I take a short nap or day dreaming again.

My last entry although dated today but it actually happen on Tuesday. Just that I am too busy that day to put.

What happen today is even more confusing to me and making me start to fear, am I imagining things?

It all started like 3 weeks ago. With a girl asking to have a relationship with me in Facebook. I at that time kinda of bored and I notice the girl is attracting lots of other guys attention. So I taught maybe she just need someone to act like in a relationship with her so that she can get out of the mess. And so I agree coz I feel it did me no harm and it help her.

I barely know her that time. After some conversation, facts about her is slowly filling up. She say she is from Taiwan and now at Kota Kinabalu working. She like oyster, Starbuck Caramel Frappucino, Chocolate and Green Tea ice cream. She work hard at her job to earn money and save them.

If the next day is her off day, then today nite she will be off clubbing at some place. She live alone and do not keep biscuit at her house/room. She yet to kiss with any guys nor seriously date with anyone. She got stub at her tongue and left ear. She is outgoing and cheerful but certainly not someone who just simply start relationship with anyone.

Perhaps I should have notice this earlier but what can I say. I am a piece of wood I guess. Wood and did not notice that I am not randomly chosen as the person to start relationship with her.
It was something in me that attract her and that make her feel I am different from other guys that she meet.

I started a stupid joke with her today. Saying I wish to break up with her coz I found I am in love with facebook and not with her anymore. And then she become sad. Really sad. Heartbroken coz she taught I am serious. She even stop the relationship status with me. That is the time I found she actually serious.

It feels very weird coz I never taught I am an attractive guy. I never even taught I can actually find a girl to actually love me. A normal girl that is logic thinking at her mind to actually love me.

So am I thinking or day dreaming. Rite now I am thinking is to go KK and hug her. So that I can feel her in my arm and know that I am not imagining things.

4 comments:

Alexander Yeap said...

u think too much...seriously... go get a real relationship that you can physically touch and hold and hug whenever you want to...not something so vivid that you yourself are not sure what are you to her...

Man Fai said...

yayay... I also feel so. too cyber love.

I am too desperate I guess.

huilinglee said...

Man Man~ Go find a real Love... =)

Man Fai said...

Haiz... people tat can touch my heart not that easy can find.