Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Midnite Introspection

Sometimes before sleep, I will think back what have happen in the day and think if I react the other way will it be better.

This habit has follow me for the past 20 years. Will it continue, I can't be sure.
But sometimes the introspection is not what have happen in the day but is about memory of me and *you. *you still have a very important place in my heart.

In a lifetime we have how many 10 years, I am now in my 3rd 10 years. For the first ten years, I use it for study and gain knowledge. For the second ten years, I use half of it to continue gain knowledge and another half of it to find a love one. In this third ten years, I feel I have found it.
But life is never perfect. *you can only take me as a special friend and not a lover.

I don't know what will happen in the future but I guess we are fated to meet but destiny not to be lover. Many things have happen. Now I guess I need to use rest of this 3rd 10 years to continue my life finding wealth, happiness, love and forgeting *you. Hope I able to achieve at least one of this things before this 10 years end.

Gambateh!!!!!

No comments: