Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Living in real world?

I have a facebook account. But I never show my real photo as profile photo. Some people ask why? A lot more call me cheating. But from what I can see, there is nothing real in this world.

The person that tell you they love you, how sure are you that this is true? Ask someone who just started to be in love, they will answer that they know it is true. Ask someone who just got cheated by their lover. And the answer is total opposite.

In the end real or not real is whether we wish to believe it is real or we do not want to believe it is real.

So why should I still show my real photo? Even if I say that really is my photo. There is no proof to you that what I say is true. The only thing you can is believe.

And the funny thing is, if I put a cute doggy photo, people will not mistaken that this person is a dog. However just because the photo I put is a pretty girl, they curious to know the truth. Thinking deeper into this make me wonder, whether they interested to know me or actually is just the girl in the photo.

Very attractive looking girl? That will be why you try to seek the truth.

Funny situation that I normally see is, the person who seeking this truth is no real either. They too is just using someone else photo, or a pet or maybe anime photo.

Living in this "real" world has make me come to conclusion, "real" world or virtual internet aka"fake" world is the same. Just like the photo I use at facebook, the "real" face you are seeing may not be real either. What we can do is just believe......

We need to always remember not to be surprise by what we believe suddenly become false.
That is how to live in this "real" world.

No comments: