Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cyber Love and Real World Love

My friends told me cyber love is wrong. I did not see a person and so how do I know I love her?

For me, I believe love in another perspective. We do not really need to see how a person to know we love that person. Because if we do then what we love is that person look and not really that person. Therefore I feel a cyber love maybe more real compare to a real world love. Because it start with both person not really know how the other person look.

But of course this do not means cyber love is real love. Just like a real world love, the most important thing is honest. Honest in everything no matter it is right or wrong. And then build a trust based on this honest. My Best friend once told me a very interesting principle of husband and wife relation. That is both need to fully 100% believe each other. Even if they see their spouse with an opposite sex on bed naked but if their spouse deny anything happen then they must believe that nothing has happened. Love is blind, so we need to blindly believe spouse for love to remain. But to have this trust and confidence with spouse we need to first make sure they are always honest with us.

So can cyber love really replace real world love? Certainly not. Cyber love must slowly move to a real world love. Coz a love tat is always exist in internet will sometimes feel lonely. Especially when we facing real world problem, we will hope that our lover can be beside us and not just give us support from a distance.


用我的晚安陪你吃早餐 My Good Nite accompany you eat breakfast
记得把想念存进扑满Remember to store your 'miss me' feeling to piggy bank
我望着满天星在闪I look at twinkling star in the sky
听牛郎对织女说要勇敢And heard "Niu Lang" told "Zhi Nu" to be brave
别怕我们在地球的两端Dun be afraid that we at the opposite side of the world
看我的问候骑着魔毯Look at my greetings riding on magic carpet
飞用光速飞到你面前Fly at light speed to in front of you
要你能看到十字星有北极星作伴Want you to notice Cross Star has North Star as company
少了我的手臂当枕头你习不习惯Do you get used to missing my arms to be your pillow
你的望远镜望不到我北半球的孤单 Your binoculars could not see my loneliness at the northern hemisphere
太平洋的潮水跟着地球来回旋转The tide of Pacific Ocean will follow the Earth spins back and forth
我会耐心地等随时欢迎你靠岸I will patiently wait and welcome you when you float ashore
少了我的怀抱当暖炉你习不习惯Do you get used to missing my hug as the heater
e给你照片看不到我北半球的孤单eMail of my photo cannot see my loneliness at the northern hemisphere
世界再大两颗真心就能互相取暖No matter how big the world is, two true heart still can take warm from each other
想念不会偷懒我的梦通通给你保管           My thought of missing you will not become lazy. All my dreams will be kept by you.


This song I feel is best for cyber lover that is far from each other. Presented to this world lover. Hope your love come true.

5 comments:

huilinglee said...

Go find real love....

Man Fai said...

A person that can touch my heart not that easy to find geh.

huilinglee said...

u say that oledi in ur previous post~ :P

Man Fai said...

Ling Ling,

You ask same thing. So I give same answer. (^^)

Yzf Yong said...

Nice song