Tuesday, August 25, 2009

七月初七 - 七夕节

Today is a suppose to be a special day. According to chinese mythology, on this day the "niu lang" and "zhi nu" will be allow to meet only one in a year. The story is based on the astronomy star Altair and Vega. And on this day the magpies in this world will gather between Altair and Vega to form a bridge so that "niu lang" and "zhi nu" can cross the boundary and meet each other. And so this is call as Chinese Valentines.

Valentine is suppose to be special day yet for me, it is only bitter memories. No matter western Valentine (14 Feb) or this chinese valentine 七夕节, there isn't any that worth me to remember. This year seems to be a bit different, at least this year 七夕节 begin with a very surprise call from Emina, a girl from Sweden. She call me from Sweden and spend 30 Sweden dollar just for this less then 1 minute call. That is RM15 for a call. Considering Rm15 is enough for a McDonald value meal or a 2hour movie ticket, that is really a lot to spend for just 1 minute call. I really grateful for her. Thanks Emina.

Back to my bitter memory for 七夕节. It can be summarize to one word. Alone.
Yes that is the word. Alone. It is not that I never date anyone before but I just never able to date a girl on Valentine date, be it western or eastern. Even though I enjoy alone. Even though I view alone as Lonely but also as Freedom, I still feel sad when seeing people around me is holding hands with one another. Some cuddling couples walk as though their body is one. Sore eyes for me.

Is it really that hard to just have a gf? I can see people hoping to find a caring BF. I consider myself as one. But when I apply for this position as their caring bf, the answer seems to be scripted.
1. You are too young.
2. You are too good for me.
3. Hehe, really. Lol. :)

Haiz....

若谈样子不会叫好, 不算最讨好 If discussed the appearance cannot applaud, did not calculate most flatters
但我的外在美不够味道, 哪足以自豪 But my external beautiful insufficient flavor, which good enough to make one feel proud
谈为人当然好, 双手也好抱 Discussed the manner is certainly good, both hands also good hug
无奈独有伴侣问前路 But is in sole possession of the companion to ask the road ahead
没有想陪同邻家男孩跳舞, 唯独当我师徒 Has not wanted to accompany the neighbor boys to dance, only works as my priests and disciples
人人亲近我, 无人争夺我 Everybody are intimate with me, nobody capture me
无人关怀是谁, 大提卖亲和 Who is nobody concern, greatly raises sells kisses with
平凡像我路过, 十个似我 Ordinary likes me to pass by, ten resemble me
情敌实在太多 The love rival really too many
人人鼓励我, 无人倾慕我 Everybody encourage me, nobody adores me
常常激励别人, 尽情热恋时候遗下我 Frequently drives the others, heartily is in love the time leaves behind me
像毒咒, 无人爱我, 别吓我 Like the poisonous incantation, nobody loves me, do not frighten me
并无自欺, 所有老死只会作知己 And not deceives self, all passes away only can be the friend
愿意跟我细数恋爱挫折, 抱住我会死 Is willing with my thin number love setback, to grasp me to be able to die
谈完情, 拖好手 Discusses the sentiment, tows the skilled person
都将我抛弃, 从来没理会我喜与悲 All abandons me, has not always paid attention to me happy and is sad
是那麼平凡, 仍可以来斗气 Is that was ordinary, still was allowed to come to fight the gas
谈情令我心死, 由得我死 Discussed the sentiment makes me to lost hope, dies by me
人人亲近我, 无人争夺我 Everybody are intimate with me, nobody capture me
无人关怀是谁, 大提卖亲和 Who is nobody concern, greatly raises sells kisses with
平凡像我路过, 十个似我 Ordinary likes me to pass by, ten resemble me
你管不到那麼多 You do not manage that many
天都不爱我, 立心孤立我 The day all does not love me, resolves isolates me
平凡的人若提及程运变, 显得不配麼 The ordinary person if mentions fortune change, results in does not match
难道我看不到 现况正是结果 OH Is my blind present situation precisely result OH
由得我, 无人争夺我 By me, nobody capture me
无人关怀是谁, 大提卖亲和 Who is nobody concern, greatly raises sells kisses with
平凡像我路过, 十个似我 Ordinary likes me to pass by, ten resemble me
情敌实在太多 The love rival really too many
天都不理我, 令我想清楚 The sky pays no attention to me, makes me to want to be clear
感情事来自, 由弱者所写的悲歌 The feeling circumstances come from, the elegy which writes by the weak one
事实上为什麼不拍到拖 In fact for is assorted does not pat tows
说穿了我不理, 算我 Exposed I to pay no attention, forget me

No comments: