Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Anticipation

Anticipated Movie - Avatar (Dec 2009)
Upcoming most anticipated movie. Directed by James Cameroon. The first movie directed by James since 1999 Titanic. James Cameroon has great credibility in Science Fiction movie. Several of his project include Aliens, Terminator and Terminator 2.

Avatar story abt what? Try not to read the synopsis because this will ruin my experience. And James do surprise people a lot. Like who taught of a sinking ship will have such a touching story to talk about.



Anticipated Dinner with Colleague on 12 Sept.
An outing with colleague and friends for my shift partner Zarina farewell. Wish her all the best.

Anticipated Taiwan trip
Well this plan, I not sure can it be carried out next year or not due to H1N1. However if the swine flu medicine is out. I think this trip will be on. Target is March 2010. Sakura trip to Korea earlier this year did not work out as I expected. Thus plan to see Sakura at Taiwan.




That is all the things I anticipate will happen as what I plan for.... Hopefully.

No comments: