Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hot Summer At KL

Recently, KL is so hot. Now even in aircond room, I have to sleep without any matress covering me. I miss the nice spring weather in Korea so much.

Today I can't stand it anymore and go to Genting Highland to avoid the heat.
A very good choice considering the small angpow Uncle Lim give to me :P

Lots of thing also happening, such as Death due to H1N1 is increasing in an alarming speed. Just today, 8 new death is confirm due to H1N1 bringing the total death number to 26. So my friends take care. Please don't underestimate small sickness and do not pay attention to it.

Next is my office going to need extra hands to help them. Thanks to the "genius" of my management. Poor tactic and management decision that result in harder times to all staff. They still announce a new Good tactic to confirm that staff is correctly compliment for their effort. That is when a customer call Service Desk, and the customer feel want to compliment the staff. Staff would tell customer "Sorry sir, Can you hold on a second, my manager need to listen to you compliment me. " and then ask the manager to tap this call. Once the manager is in, staff would tell customer, "Ok you can compliment me now." After that the manager still need to call this customer to confirm that customer compliment is based on their own willingness and not request by staff. A really brilliant idea. Wonder did they learn to empathy or view things from customer view point before think of these kind of brilliant idea.

Well enough complain on my management. I can go on and on if want to complain them.

Other things that is also happening is my partner for shift is going to resign soon. Gonna miss her but damn I so envy her. Coz she going to Korea for one whole month. (>.<) Wish you(Zarina) bon vovage. (^_^)

Also One Piece start to get to a new climax. With ultra battle going on between WhiteBeard and Marine HQ. But damn... can't he just draw 3 chapter or more at once. Really hate to wait for it one whole week. (>.<)

That basically cover most happening to me right now. Till next time when I am free, bye

P/s: I will try to update this blog more frequent as per request of a very special person to me.

7 comments:

Will said...

Talking about One Piece, the current storyline is really boiling my blood... the biggest battle of the era between the pirates and marines. I wonder how many times of Devil Fruit powers will be introduced. Really anticipate the fights among them.

Man Fai said...

Yeah... Blood Boiling. And it sucks to have to wait one whole week for new episode.

I wonder will it be Luffy actually is Roger's son and Ace is Dragon's son. Coz his grandpa may want to protect Luffy so exchange the identity of the two boys.

Also the battle is just begin. Luffy not yet arrive at the scene and Blackbeard obviously have something planned. So watch out.

Will said...

I got the same feeling. Because how Luffy is portraited by the Oda resemble Roger more than Dragon. Along the story, the people who met Luffy will link him with the Roger. White Beard also said Ace is nothing like Roger.

It kinda unbelievable that Rubber can be so strong and still survive. The other users power look far more superior. I quite like Aokiji's power - "Ice Age". Quite cool. Nature power user. I wonder what is Roger's power.

Man Fai said...

Lol... u never see Fantastic Four meh... That rubber guy also almost invincible geh

Anyway, if me is Oda, I can easily say Luffy eat 2nd fruit later and have 2 power. Hahahaha

Btw, did u notice that the black bear not in the Royal 7 team.

Wonder what happen to him and the other uncle in bubble island.

Man Fai said...

Lol... u never see Fantastic Four meh... That rubber guy also almost invincible geh

Anyway, if me is Oda, I can easily say Luffy eat 2nd fruit later and have 2 power. Hahahaha

Btw, did u notice that the black bear not in the Royal 7 team.

Wonder what happen to him and the other uncle in bubble island.

Will said...

what do you want to combine with rubber?

Man Fai said...

Well got lots to choose from wor...

Such as mind reading la, Maybe a Sharingan eye. :P

Hahahahhaha