Friday, August 14, 2009

Food Of the Devil 3

After checking out on my blog, an old friend can't resist the temptation. So when she have the opportunity to visit KL, she join me for another round at Sushi Tei. Together with another junior from KTAR, we went to Tropicana City Sushi Tei again.

This time Sushi Tei sea urchin is out of stock AGAIN. According to the waiter, their stock is replenish every Tuesday and Friday. So I guess we need to choose a good date to go there. Crowd at the restaurant is considerably less then my last visit. I guess not just us have complain for their services.

Anyway, here is the photo for this time visit.
First is the fried salmon skin which is bad taste. It is not crispy. So kind of dissappointing.


Next is the Rainbow Sushi that is much better taste compare to the salmon skin.



And then it is the Salmon Sashimi that is my favourite. Yummy like my previous visit.
My friends also enjoy the soft Ikura that almost melt in her mouth.



And finally to satisfy my carnivore thirst.


So that is all. It is sad that I remember to take the food photo but forget to take photo with her. I guess she gonna be very upset as the food seems more attractive then her. (>.<)
Sorry, Su Zhen, I will remember next time.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Ya...so upset, only hav food photos but don't hav mine..make sure u remember for the next time

huilinglee said...

the Crispy Salmon Skin is Sooo Euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! yuck!!!!