Thursday, August 13, 2009

I have a bad day

Actually not just today, recently feel everyday that I work day shift is a bad day to me. Reason is my stupid boss.

A lot of people told me, boss can be boss because they are stingy and bad to their staff. I can understand but for my situation boss is not just stingy. But is idiot and only clever in directing all the arrow from pointing their back to pointing their staff.

Today is another good example of the same situation that keep on repeating itself. Other team point at our team claiming we make mistake. Boss say ok will look into it but the way look into is send email to staff ask staff to explain. Problem is why can't boss just see at that time what is the mistake and really investigate. I guess read till this part, people who is working will be there "Haiz. Me also same at my office la."

I sometimes see other team, the boss just blindly defend for his staff trying to blame the way that system work instead of blaming on staff mistake but for my team this don't happen.

Another example of the boss genius is in order to correctly compliment staff, they come up with idea that when staff receive call from customer that wish to compliment the staff. Staff should go to boss and ask boss to tap the call, then request customer to say the compliment again.

Scenario would be like this :-
Customer : You did a good job. Bravo on the fact and excellent service in solving my problem
Staff : Sir, can you hold on a minute before compliment me.
Staff quick ask Boss to tap the call. Once Boss confirm tap the call,
Staff : Sir, sorry I did not quite get what you say previously. Can you repeat your compliment again.

If me is the Customer, I will go from compliment to start #@@*!^(@*!#^ cause wasting my time. But to make the matter more frustrating is Boss need to call back the Customer, to confirm that Customer really feel Staff deserve compliment and is not request by Staff.

So end of the scenario, can you judge how genius my boss is now? That is why I always say I am in "Hell"desk instead of Helpdesk. I try to view it from a very nice angle such as when all other people is bz working, I can at my bed sleeping. Whey they have "Monday Blue" on Monday and my first working day in that week maybe is Thursday or Friday. I try to use these as reason for me to tell myself I am much more lucky compare to others people. But whenever on morning shift, I fail to hypnotize myself anymore.

A lot of my old colleague told me to just left. I even taught of follow my partner go to Korea one month and then come back only start to find job again. Really consider that but maybe not to Korea but to somewhere that I know how to speak their language such as Taiwan, China or HK.

Anyway, lets listen a song to end my bad day. The song is Bad day by Chipmunks

4 comments:

huilinglee said...

Life is like that, nothing is perfect!!! unless when u become ur own boss then u can complain the boss anymore... it's either u stay or u move foward... the choice is urs =)

Man Fai said...

Even if I become boss also, it still same. Coz customer can also be very illogical and stupid

Trying to move forward but sometimes life is like in a maze. We just keep circling and not able to find a way out.

huilinglee said...

Life is a Maze love is the rhythm ... Try guess wat song hav this lyrics ;)

Man Fai said...

I dun know wor...

I just know a song
"Life is a maze, and love is a riddle " - Lenka - The Show

:P