Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blog = Web Diary???

8 Nov 2009 - Sunday. Instead of like many others that go out shopping etc, I prefer to stay at home. Maybe is coz of the hot sunny weather. Or the crowd in shopping mall. Or the queue to get into car park. Or whatever reason. I find myself more and more otaku. Kind of like antisocial.

Even this blog also, instead of keeping me in touch with friends, and let them understand what is happening to me, it slowly begin to just be me reading what I write. Like a diary.

The only fun things is, when I slowly go thru back what I write, I will laugh sometimes on my own thinking.

Haiz... 8 Nov already. Just 7 more days left. A lot of people still taught I am fresh graduate. But when I say, I already 26, they like "wah..." Wonder is looking young a good thing or not? For gals maybe is, but for guys, shouldn't I look more matured? Maybe that is why I stilll single......

Yesterday I have go buy a birthday present for myself. Taught maybe need to wait till my birthday period over then only can get it. Lucky it is not. (^^)

Want to know what present it is? Hehehe... SECRET.

I will try to group all this 2009 birthday present and celebration later into a post.
So that next year I can still see back and remember abt this 2009 birthday celebration.

No comments: