Monday, November 16, 2009

My 2009 Birthday Celebration - Gift

My 2009 Birthday Celebration - Gift

Sony Ericsson Satio


Yes... that is the gift I bought for myself for this year birthday.
What so special with this phone.
1. It is Sony Ericson Iphone killer.
2. It got 12 megapixel camera with GeoTag, Touch Focus, Face & Smile detection.
3. It got Symbian OS, Wifi enable, 3G Ready,
4. 3.5" inch touch screen, 360*640 Pixel, 16million color
5. It is a Sony :P

(The following photo is taken from www.gsmarena.com)





I have do a personal photo shootout between my old Sony Erisson K800, new Satio and Digital Camera Panasonic DMC-FX36.

The photo speak for itself.

First photo is taken using Sony Ericson K800


Second photo is taken using Sony Ericson Satio


Third photo is taken using Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX36



Now the best thing I love about this new handphone camera is the touch focus.
Finally no more stupid auto focus that drive me crazy lots of times. Yeah I know, I hear the Nikon fans screaming about her DSLR can do it way better but for me slowly move the zoom things and setting this and that will drive me even more crazy. So all hail to the mighty touch focus for Sony Ericsson Satio

First photo, using the camera auto focus. See how the photo got this blurry feel.


Second photo, using the camera touch focus on the top part of the cake. Notice the green tea powder at the top of the cake is clearly shown. (^^)



So basically that is all the gift I get for this year birthday. Other friends just decided to treat me a good meal which is really nice. Coz they so understand me. Know that I am a piggy. Love to eat. Yummy. (^^) Ha~! Ha~! Ha~!

And so that ends it all... I am 26 now. But many people still mistaken me for 21 or 22 years old fresh graduate. :P

6 comments:

huilinglee said...

soooo nice !!! but pls don photo shot me cos can see even blkhead very clearly :P

Man Fai said...

lol.... tat one is when take very zoom up photo la...

unless u wan to take a big head photo like tat dust spirit. else won't see blackhead.

Anonymous said...

Fai,

How much u buy? my frez oso want to buy ... =)

Man Fai said...

emm... who is this anonymous?

ღ 關於我 - Masako ღ said...

sorry... is me Masako !

Man Fai said...

Lol...

The phone sell for RM2499.

Me get it early coz I pre order
But you can suggest your friend go Low Yat or One U to find it

Got friend tell me both place also got original selling now.