Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lonely Or Freedom ..... ?

Lonely... by definition of dictionary, it means, affected with, characterized by, or causing a depressing feeling of being alone; lonesome.

Freedom... by definition of dictionary, it means, the absence of or release from ties, obligations, etc.

These 2 words don't seems to relate to each other.

That it what it seems.

But for me, these 2 words can describe my life.
Freedom.. free from any obligation. Life without Boundaries.
But at the sametime why can I be free? Why am I without any obligation.
What is the kind of obligation other people normally will have and I don't?

Other people have family, wife, children, and most important, LOVER.
I don't.

When they need to think of saving money for the future house with their lover, I can spend RM 2500 on a handphone.
When they need to think of the food that their lover don't like to eat, such as raw sushi, I can just go ahead and eat anything I like.

So in short.... Freedom that I enjoy now is due to Lonely.
Most of the time I do enjoy these freedom, but sometime, I do hope not to have the freedom. So that I don't need to feel lonely.
Like when I feel want to go grab some free Air Asia ticket, the first thing I think of is go with who. And think abt it... I really can't think of anyone that willing to go and share a hotel room with me. So in the end, I have no choice but to give up the plan.

Go travel alone?
Haiz... I dun know how to take camera photo alone.

Serve me right for keep on choosing?
Keep on hoping for Rainie Yang or Song Hye-kyo as my gf?
Actually, my request is just very simple. I just hope to find a girl that understand me. But that seems to be a Mountain Everest request. Impossible to achieve just like hoping for Rainie Yang or Song Hye Kyo to be my gf.

Today is 12 Nov... 3 more days left. But I just feel that my heart is full of sorrow, life full of misery. I know I am not the most unlucky guy or most disastrous life guy. But I can't help feeling the person that is in my future, where is she or will she be there?



I'm standing in the line, holing ticket to Love.

No comments: