Thursday, November 26, 2009

Medicine and Me....

Medicine and Me...

This month, since 2nd Nov, I am sick with cough until today.
At first is sore throat and cold. Then sore throat better but the flu cause me to cough badly.
Cough until my throat become sore again. >.<>.<) Haiz.... Now I have to eat these many medicine.

Many medicine... Well this is just the medicine I eat this time. The same amout of medicine I have eat 2 more times this month. (>.<) Medicine and me... Is it we really have a deep relation that we cannot be separated? I still remember a lot of my childhood memory, that is related to medicine. I remember when I am small, I like to eat cough medicine. Coz the cough medicine that doctor give normally have coke flavor. And I feel it is very tasty. :P Hahaha! Got once I remember see my sis eating the cough medicine, that time I am very healthy but coz I am still little, I just feel my sis is eating a very nice thing and I cannot eat. And so I pretend cough in front of my mother and say "你看我咳的几厉害?还不带我去看医生还不买药给我吃。" ( You see how badly I cough. You still don't bring me see doctor? Still don't buy cough medicine for me?")

Yes that is me, when I am small. I love to eat medicine. My mom use to say, she is very grateful about this. Coz she see how when other child eat medicine is like killing the mother, she is very happy that she don't have these difficulty.

I also remember that I try so many cough syrup that time and I already know what is the best taste type. This is my favourite cough syrup. Yummy. Hahahaha


So just a little medicine, yet it seems to have so many memory in my brain. Is it I have a too strong brain. Maybe I do! So those that done bad things to me, remember I am Scorpio. I will always remember.

Hope I can say bye bye to November with a healthy body. (^_^)

No comments: