Thursday, November 5, 2009

Music & My Life.........

Since I am young, I have been listen to Cantonese and Mandarin song. Coz my mom will always switch on her radio while doing the house chores. Also due to that, a lot of song that time, I may not know who sing or what is the song name. But I always can remember the lyric and can sing along when hear that familiar melody.

As I grow older, music become a part of my life. Help to give me strength to continue doing my work. When sometimes after a full lunch meal, and the drowsy start to hit me, a simple song 金亞中 - Maria or Canon In D will help wake me up.



Alright, let's start now
Here we go again
Make it hot, Baby
Oh! Don't be afraid

High in the sky
The sun shines the way
Oh! Don't you stop, Baby

#Maria Ave Maria
Fly and catch those clouds
Maria Ave Maria
Strong against violent waves
(Repeat #)

It's laying right before your eyes
Oh~ Never stop
Fly to the end of those white clouds
(Repeat #)



But that is not all music means to me. When I feel sad, feel like the whole world gonna collapse on me, I will start to listen to very very sad song. Such as .... 王苑之 - 我的心真的受傷了



And as the melody go, tears will slowly build up in my eyes. But don't know is it as a person grow old, the tears in my eyes seems like not so easy to fall. Or is it when we really really pain in the heart, we cannot even cry it out. That is what I feel when I hear this song. And so I will feel what a greater pain then the bad day I have currently and start to be in my sad memory world.

Many people say, the beauty of a song is how the song will bring up memory of your life as you listen to it. Flashback of scene just appear in your mind. I always do have that kind of feeling. Sometimes as I am driving my car, a familiar melody begin to come out from my car radio, the flashback begin.

I still remember how I always feel this song is like saying my story with her. When I hear this song, I just can't stop to remember how I start to fall in love with her. Just because we can talk whole night in my small little Kancil, from how our old secondary school story. About how she start to experience her first love, first bf. The song seems like saying me, get hit by her cupid arrow at that night. And just like they lyric, I am not suppose to love her. Coz love is too dangerous. Cupid arrow always match the wrong person. This song is .... 古巨基 - 中箭



Tonight, the song that suddenly bring out so many memory is not the song above. Is another song that I have listen suddenly on yesterday. And the flashback still appear until today. 陳慧琳 - 記事本



翻开随身携带的记事本
写着许多事都是关于你
你讨厌被冷落 习惯被守候
寂寞才找我

我看见自己写下的心情
把自己放在卑微的后头
等你等太久 想你泪会流
而幸福快乐是什么

爱的痛了 痛的哭了 哭的累了
日记本里页页执着
记载着你的好 像上瘾的毒药
它反覆骗着我

爱的痛了 痛的哭了 哭的累了
矛盾心里总是强求
劝自己要放手 闭上眼让你走
烧掉日记重新来过

This song lyric is really suitable for me. I keep on try to perfect your image in my heart. Keep try to think of you good to deceive myself. To hide the bad things I see in you. But the struggle in my heart just keep getting greater. And even to the last conversation we have, you still avoid and say all the while you just treat me as Big Brother. But when these words come from you, there is 2 things I can think of. 1st is when you forget my birthday, the reason you give me is you will only remember close family member birthday and forget all friend and bf birthday. So you still insist you just treat me as Big Brother? 2nd is when you put your head on my shoulder in cinema and say you feel yourself got a bit love me. But as usual you will always forget all these. Coz for you the most important thing is your own face, pride, and your desire for everyone to love, envy and jealous for you. That is why I deleted you from contact and memory.

So, until now I guess it clearly explain how music can effect my life a lot. Sometimes feel like song that I love to listen is because the lyric is like telling my life story.

10 more days left. Gonna be anniversary of an important date. I guess the song that will be playing in my mind these few days will be this last song I share with you all ...... 温岚 - 祝我生日快乐



P/s : No, I don't love her anymore but the scar is still there and won't heal.

2 comments:

Connie Lam said...

why is it the scar wont be healed? Time flies then the scar will fade..

I believe u will find one that really appreciate u in the future, just be patient :) Keep the beautiful memories and dun let the bad one to overwhelm u.

Kayao kayao!! :D

Man Fai said...

U never hear the saying, "Love can touch one time. And last for a lifetime"