Wednesday, September 16, 2009

God

One nite a man pray to God : " God, Pls give me win lottery tmr and i will donate some of the money to Charity."

The second day, the man did not win any lottery so that nite he pray very hard to God again: " Oh God pls let me win lottery pls, pls pls.... and i will donate the money.

The third day, still he did not win any money. He was so angry that nite he said furiously: " God, why you do not let me win lottery???"

Then God appear and say: " You did not buy any lottery and how are u suppose to win money?"

*********************************************************************************

Once, there's a man believes in God and pray to God every nite.

One day he's village is having heavy rain and it won't stop for days. The headman ask all the villagers to move to the mountain where it is more safety. When they reach the house of that man, he refuse to go.

He said: " I am sincere to God and God will come and save me." So they leave without him.

Few days later, it flood and the man move to the first floor of his house, then the headman come with a boat and ask him to leave with them. The man refuse and he say: " I believe God will come and save me." So they left.

Soon the water level rise higher and that man move to the roof of the house. This time the headman come with helicopter but that man still refuse to go. " I still believe that God will come and save me. Pls go away."

In the end the flood buried all the village and that man died. When he reach heaven he meet God and he ask: " God why you didn't come and save me?" and God say:

" I sent a headman, a boat and a helicopter to save you but you just refuse to go."

**********************************************************************************


People see God every day, they just don’t recognize him.

Happy reading!



God;; Pictures, Images and Photos

huiling

5 comments:

Man Fai said...

hmmm.... this story have read before.
But I dun feel it is praising god.

Feel it is more to ask us have the right attitude in life. Not just pray to God.

Even if there is RM100 in front, we still need to bend down and pick that money. Not pray to god and hope that RM100 will be blow by wind and stuck to our hand

huilinglee said...

that's true =)

Man Fai said...

hmm... feel sad la... Got visitor visit the blog. but so little comment.

Feel like only u and me care to comment.

huilinglee said...

a fren ever told me... don comment b'cos need to comment lol....

Man Fai said...

Then let me this friend tell you one more thing lor

Comment is appreciated because it show someone actually read your article.

=)