Monday, September 21, 2009

Shin Chan 蠟筆小新



I have always been a fans of Shin Chan.
I still remember the first episode of Shin Chan I read is Book Volume 4.
In fact I learn how to read Chinese word thru Shin Chan. My mother would sit next to me read the book for me and I slowly learn to recognise the Chinese wording.
So Shin Chan is very special to me.

However, yesterday night, I heard a very sad news. Author of Shin Chan, Yoshito Usui(臼井儀人) is found dead in mountains. From the scenario, it seems that he climb mountain and fell of the cliff.

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/rss/nn20090920a9.html

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/article/090919/3/eb5k.html


Life still go on, Earth still spinning and Sun still rising from east set at west.
So, I can only say RIP Yoshito Usui(臼井儀人) and thanks for leaving Shin Chan as a treasure to many many people. You will forever be remembered.

2 comments:

Wiliam said...

Another talented man has left the mankind. RIP.

huilinglee said...

OMG~ this is sooo sad... =(