Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Love is....

Love is perhaps the hardest thing to be understand or explain in science.
Some scientist call it chemistry reaction between 2 person yet they fail to explain a lot of things or to reproduce the result when doing experiment.

In bible, the mention man have one less bone and that is at their left chest, right in front of their heart. It is stated that God take a bone from Adam, to create Eve. And the bone at their chest is chosen because God hope that man will put the woman in their heart, care them, think of them all the time. I never read bible and so I don't know is this real or just some fiction story. Coz I feel it is a bit too romantic. :P

Love is always a favourite topic I love to discuss with friends. Maybe coz I wish to have Love very much. Yet after all these years, I still fail to actually understand love. From my observation, to really define Love is a Mission Impossible. Love can change a lot and sometimes contradict itself.

I know a Girl A that love this Boy B since 15years old. But Boy B love another Girl C. Boy B and Girl C is lover. They been in this situation for past 10 years until recently Girl C go oversea for study. Girl C break up with Boy B before she go. And now Girl A ask everyone of us to help her win the heart of Boy B. I feel the situation is very funny cause Girl A love Boy B because admire him as a very rare guy that can really love a woman for forever and be loyal to the lover. Yet now Girl A hope that Boy B can quickly forget Girl C and be in love & loyal to her. To me it feel like I love this guy coz he loyal to lover. And so I try to snatch him so that I be the lover and he loyal to me. If he really that easy change heart then is he still the loyal lover that I admire?

The same predicament I can see with another male friend. He like his gf because his gf is pretty and sexy. Yet after the girl be his gf, he start to control her costume. Not letting her wearing too sexy. Typical guy rite? But for me, I feel why do we have to do this. Since we love the girl coz she sexy, but after she become our gf we don't let her wear sexy. And more worse is when going out with her, we look at other sexy girl. Kind of very contradict idea if you ask me.

Of course love is also changing a person. Some guys become mature and more responsible after they have love. Some will learn how silly they are after their gf break up with them. Some will have deeper comprehend.



There is a lot of theory or concept in love too. Such as love cannot be compare(爱情不能作比较). Yet sometimes we say...He must be better then me and love you so much(他一定很爱你 也把我比下去). Or "The most furthest distance in this world is not heaven and earth but is me in front of you and you never notice" (有人說 世界上最遙遠的距離不是生與死 而是我就站在你面前 你卻不知道我愛你).

Right until this moment, I can only say is to find someone you love is hard, but to find someone you love and love you is harder. And the hardest is to be with someone as husband and wife because to love each other forever is hardest.

When I first hear this song I don't feel anything but after mature a bit, I more understand the lyric in this song. Salute to the singer, composer and lyricist.

相愛很難 - 張學友 & 梅艷芳
曲︰陳輝陽
詞︰林夕
編︰陳輝陽

女︰最好 有生一日都愛下去 但誰人 能將戀愛當做終生興趣
男︰生活 其實旨在找到個伴侶 面對現實 熱戀很快變長流細水
女︰可惜我 不智或僥倖 對火花天生敏感
男︰不過 兩隻手拉的太緊
合︰愛到過了界那對愛人 同時亦最易變成一對敵人

*合︰也許相愛很難 就難在其實雙方各有各寄望 
合︰怎麼辦 要單戀都難 受太大的禮會
合︰內疚卻也無力歸還 也許不愛不難 
合︰但如未成佛升仙 也會怕愛情前途黯淡
合︰愛不愛都難 未快樂先有責任給予對方面露歡顏

#女︰得到浪漫 又要有空間
男︰得到定局 卻怕去到終站
合︰然後付出多得到少不介意豁達 又擔心有人看不過眼
合︰可惜我 不智或僥倖 對火花天生敏感 不過 
合︰兩隻手拉的太緊 愛到過了界那對愛人同時亦最易變成一對敵人

重唱 *,#

合︰無論熱戀中失戀中都永遠記住第一戒 別要張開雙眼

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never think of that, you will thinking of this matter..... Actually I am agree with u abt that... Cheers....

Man Fai said...

Wonder who is this person....