Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ridiculous excuse for last minute off~!

Ridiculous excuse for last minute off~!

When suddenly u feel like taking an off day pls don give the following excuse... It's sooo ridiculous!!!

1. My friend's new born baby past away

2. My dog is sick

3. I hit a cat while riding a bike.

4. I donated too much blood.

5. My mother burned all my clothes and I had nothing to wear to work

6. My toe was injured when a soda can fell out of the refrigerator.

7. No matter how much I've tried, I just can't get out of bed this morning. I swear, it's like I'm nailed to the bed.


9. The dog ate my car keys. We’re going to hitchhike to the vet.

10. My fish is sick and I need to take it to the vet.

11. My daughter got a round hair brush stuck in her hair and I need to help her get it out.

12. My car ran out of gas on the way to work so I pushed it to a gas station, but I got a stomach hernia and I have to go to the doctor’s.

13. My cat got ran over and I need to take it to the vet.

14. My wife’s breasts are sore after her breast enlargement so I need to stay home and massage her tits.

The best excuse for not going to work:
1. I can't come in to work today because I'll be stalking my previous boss, who fired me for not showing up for work. OK?

2. My wife makes more money than I do, so I have to stay at home with our sick son.


4.


Why..?

I am having emotional problems..

Sorry to hear that..any cause you know of..?

I got beat down by briankelley on www.ibeatyou.com a lot yesterday

Really? You, too? You can have the day off, I know how that feels..










me at work Pictures, Images and Photos


huiling

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo ! Simon Gor Gor was here ! Yo ! Yo ! Yo !

Man Fai said...

Got a real colleague that give a super ridiculous reason for leave.
He claim that while shaving his moustache he cut his skin. And so he can't come to work.

This is real story wor..

huilinglee said...

wahahhaha~ thats so lame~

Man Fai said...

He even go see doctor and get MC for such a lame reason.

huilinglee said...

This kinda ppl is usually Thick Face wat... don know how to write "embarassement" !!! lol!!!